Our organization is a one-stop solution for providing scientists with groundbreaking resource and information from across the world on mycology. We are a recognized and recommended online destination for patients and caregivers that are dealing with complicated diseases. We are a primary educational online resource for mycology investigators.
We have a group of dedicated physicians and scientists all around the world that is committed to the study of mycology. It is our objective to provide evidence-based diagnosis and treatment of fungal invasions. We hope that you join us by being a member today.
When you join us, you get exclusive benefits from the membership:
• You get access to our mycology meeting videos and presentations.
• You can publish your mycology research on our website.
• You also get an unlimited connection with other mycology investigators, researchers, and scientists.
• You get access to our latest coupon codes, newsletter and casino bonuses.
• You also get access to play live blackjack with free money.
• You become recognized as a preferred specialist in mycology studies and clinical trials.
• Listed in the membership directory online along with other mycology investigators and researchers.
• Become eligible to join the board members and decision makers of our organization.
As a member, we offer you an opportunity for continuing education in evidence-based knowledge on mycology. This website includes information on how to identify, manage and treat fungal infections.
We will provide a wide range of educational resources such as print, videos, etc. on this site. Our education materials will comprise information on the description of fungal diseases, antifungal therapies, and links to other resources relating to mycology.
Mycology Reference Centre
Our mycology center is an active research center that is constantly developing medical students, postgraduate students and scientists in learning more about fungal diseases. The center holds various courses on medical mycology and members can also get access to teaching references online.
The Mycology Reference Centre has interests in studying the following areas:
• Antifungal drug discovery.
• Antifungal susceptibility testing.
• Monitoring emerging antifungal resistance.
• Ecological and epidemiological studies on Fusarium, Cryptococcus, Scedosporium, Aspergillus, Candida, and the dermatophytes
Clinical Groupings for Fungal Infections
Most patients are not always aware of this fungal infection because there are almost no symptoms. Fungal infection does not affect living tissues.
This fungal infection has no reaction to living tissues but there are some notable changes that occur due to the infectious agent as well as its metabolic products.
This fungal infection is chronic and is caused by soil saprophytes fungi that are able to live comfortably in tissues and cause serious conditions.